Our methods begin with identifying the problem, determining the best course of action in resolving the immediate problem (removal of animal/s, insects or rodents), and then educating the client about the creatures involved and working toward prevention and restoration of the property.
1. Determine species (positive identification).
2. Identify entry / exit point(s), Damage & Assess Action Plan.
3. Identify potential future entry / exit point(s) or “vulnerable areas”.
4. Determine immediate health & safety concerns.
Action (i.e. Removal or Trapping, Control Measures, Exclusion etc…):
1. Determine the best course of action given the circumstances involved (i.e. environmental conditions, safety, damage potential, access).
2. Trapping / Removal – typically we trap at entry/exit points of the animals…this ensures the quickest and most definitive removal. If dealing with an insect issue we can develop treatment plans and control measures.*** Removal of the problem animal/insect is almost always needed. Attempts to relocate animals just outside the structure and make repairs almost always result in the reintroduction of the problem animal/insect. These creatures know that this is home and they rarely give up that easily.
1. Installation of chimney caps, vent guards, installing exclusion materials to prevent further damage from other animals that may be attracted to the structure. Prevention also can include preventative treatment intervals.
2. Education of the client on what they can do to decrease the chances for further problems (i.e. sanitation or no longer feeding animals, habitat modification or changing the environment to minimize appeal, this could also mean tree trimming or eliminating or reducing vegetation.
Restoration / Sanitation ***We are equipping our office here in Colorado to also handle restoration and sanitation services. Currently we provide the following:
1. Working with other contractors or specialists that are properly licensed and insured in order to restore your damage to its previous condition. We work very closely with many reputable companies to ensure that damage is repaired.
2. Sometimes animals leave behind feces or urine that contaminates or damages their homes. We can work with specialized companies that can safely remove these potential biological hazards from the structure. Insects and rodents can also damage a structure!
3. Coordination of services and working with your insurance company.